cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old blueyonder account not showing on my account but it appears to have been hacked

Sam_NeedHelp
Joining in

Hi Tom

May I request that you PM me too please?

I am a Virgin customer, however my blueyonder email I hold is from a previous account my parents had before I moved out.

I recently have been hacked and it seems the hacker has some how managed to change the password on my blueyonder. Wondering if you can assist with getting it back or at least a temporary log on so I am able to change details on what’s needed and download any docs I need.

Thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sam_NeedHelp,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that it seems like your email account may be compromised. If it's linked to an account that doesn't have an active broadband service anymore then it's possible that it's been deactivated and permanently deleted. If that's the case then there would be no way to recover it, but I'll certainly do what I can to help.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to that when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!