cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Ntlworld e-mail

DB-UK
Joining in

Good Morning,

I had old ntlworld email address that I used to have access too, but many months ago I lost access to it.
I did start the process of trying to get back into the account, however I've moved to a new email address now and am now concerned about what has happened with the old account. (it sounds like it has been "orphaned")

I just want check to see if the old mailbox is still active, and if so begin the process of permanently deleting this as I worry about personal information within the account being taken in case it is hacked etc.

if you could advise me the best process to accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate it. 

if you need any further information, please let me know.

Dee

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DB-UK wrote:

if you could advise me the best process to accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate it. 

if you need any further information, please let me know.

The Forum Team (Virgin Media staff who support this forum) are best placed to get this account deleted for you.

One of them will contact you via this forum thread in the next day or so and take the details using the forum's private message facility.

Keep an eye out for a post from them and a notification of a private message (PM) . A new (PM)  will will be flagged against the envelope icon at the very top of the forum but if you are viewing on a mobile you will need to click on your round profile picture to see if you have a new message.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DB-UK,

Thank you for your post. 

We can certainly take a look into the email address for you. 

I will private message you now. 

^Martin