cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Ntlworld Email Accounts

Tracey71
Tuning in

Hi does anyone know how I can access or delete my old Ntlworld email accounts plse? I believe they have been hacked although I havent been able access them for a while.

6 REPLIES 6

Tracey71
Tuning in

I have now been locked out of my Facebook account as. unknown to me, my ntlworld email was still attached to it. 

Hi @Tracey71 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to you're having issues with your old ntlworld account at this time. 

If you no longer have use for these emails, we can completely delete them. If they were not connected to an active account, they would have been 'orphaned' as they had no account. These should have been deleted and removed within 90 days of the broadband account disconnecting. My apologies if this had not happened. 

Please let us know if you'd like us to completely delete these accounts for you or if you still have access to the accounts and need some time to save important emails and such. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi @Tracey71 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to you're having issues with your old ntlworld account at this time. 

If you no longer have use for these emails, we can completely delete them. If they were not connected to an active account, they would have been 'orphaned' as they had no account. These should have been deleted and removed within 90 days of the broadband account disconnecting. My apologies if this had not happened. 

Please let us know if you'd like us to completely delete these accounts for you or if you still have access to the accounts and need some time to save important emails and such. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Yes if you could please delete them that would be great, I have no use for them anymore. 

Sure, we can certainly assist you with that 😊

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Tracey71, I'm glad I have been able to help with getting these deleted for you.

Please let us know if you need any further help, we are always happy to assist 😊

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules