cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old NTL email

MW68
Joining in

Hi, I closed my old NTL email address, [MOD EDIT: Removed] a while ago. I have found out my activison account linked to my playstaion account uses this email. Activison wont unlink or delete it as I cant access the email address. Is ther anyway to reopen or redirect aynthing from that address. Its driving me mad.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@MW68 wrote:

I closed my old NTL email address, [MOD EDIT: Removed] a while ago. ...... Is ther anyway to reopen or redirect aynthing from that address.

Sadly, if you deleted the email account it has gone for good and Virgin Media cannot recreate it.

I am not a VM staff member but one of the Forum Team (VM Staff) will contact you via this thread in the next day or so.  Based on previous experience I would expect them to confirm that.

If you are still a VM broadband customer they should be able to check out the actual status of the email account to confirm whether it was actually deleted. However, if you are not a VM broadband customer it is unlikely they will be able to do anything for you.

I have just done a quick search and it seems many others have the same problem that the email account linked to their Activison account is no longer accessible. Inaccessible Hotmail and AOL email accounts among others have been mentioned.

It does seem there is a way to raise a ticket with Activision but there is no obvious way to do that. See this link www.reddit.com.......have_access_to_my_activision_accounts/ 

Sorry I cannot help more.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks