Menu
GatchP
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Old Email recovery?

I left virgin media a couple of years ago, and as such my email with virgin was closed by virgin.

I am now back with virgin and would like to know if my email address can be reinstated? 

The main purpose of this is that my netflix account is still attached to that email address and it will only let me change it if I have access to my old one.

I looked to create an email address but it tells me that its not available, but I'm sure with a bit of identity confirmation it will be seen that it was me? (I haven't moved house or anything, and it was my first and last name@virginmedia.com)

Thanks in Advance!

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Email recovery?

Hello

If an email address has been deleted I am afraid that it cannot be re-instated.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
GatchP
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, I am a virgin media customer and the email address is my name, surely something can be done?

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @GatchP 

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry for the delay in response and to hear about this email issue. I'm afraid that this email account would have been deleted and lost when you left us, and we wouldn't be able to retrieve that I'm afraid. You would need to set up a new email. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GatchP
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response, I’m not asking for any old emails, just the account with my name on it.

crazy really, I won’t bother with a new one because should I ever move broadband supplier again it will only happen again, before you know it I will have 5 random digits after my name 🙈

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi GatchP,

Thanks for coming back to us, I would advise to set up another free email like a Google mail or mail .co which are free to set up and will remain yours .

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos