Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Old Blueyonder email

When I moved flats, there was an issue as services in the new flat could not be immediately moved over to Virgin.  In short, for reasons I do not quite understand, rather than just go smoothly as it had done on previous moves, I was set up with a new account but I found I could no longer use my old blueyonder email address as my main contact email as it said my email was in use by someone else ( yes -me!).  So I basically moved my default email address over to a Hotmail one. However, I still receive email on my blueyonder address and my Outlook on my desktop is configured to receive emails from my blueyonder account.  However, I cannot set this email up on any other devices as I can no longer remember the password. Nor can I check my blueyonder emails online as I cannot log in.  Is there a way to reset the password for this account. I assume it is still somehow linked to my new account, even though my default email is now a Hotmail address. My account number is [MOD EDIT: Removed] and my area reference is 07

I hope that makes some sense. I can give more detail but do not necessarily want to provide my contact details on a public forum.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Blueyonder email

There is a slim chance that VM can still perform a Move and Transfer ( which should have been requested at the beginning of your transition).  You will have to wait for a Forum Team member to check your records.  Be aware that if you are using new email addresses in your new account, you have to give them up to get the old one.

Your personal details will be taken by private message - I've asked the moderators to remove your account number.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS SAYING THEY WORK FOR VM. Do not give any personal or account information over unless the person has the VM Logo next to their username.

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Blueyonder email

Evening DaveC1967,

Welcome to our community and thanks for your post.

Sorry you're having some issues with your online account,

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you 🙂

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos