cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Blueyonder email account hacked

mp93-VM73
Joining in

Hi, I left VM about 9 months ago but the blueyonder email account still receives a few emails a week and this morning I received an email from a hacker saying that my blueyonder account has been hacked. Could someone at VM please advise on how I get the account deleted or deactivated fully ?

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mp93-VM73 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the email issue.

Have you used the information on this link to see if it helps sort this out? 

Keep me posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, Thanks for replying. No I haven't because as I said in the original post, I am no longer a VM customer so the Blueyonder email account is not used. I have only looked in there twice since I left VM and it just happened to coincide with receiving that email. Ideally, I would like VM to shut down my email account as it isn't used.

Hi @mp93-VM73, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel