cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Blueyonder email account HACKED

Dazzah45
Joining in

Hi All,

First time posting anything on a board, anyway, long story short. I woke up around 3 weeks ago and my old Blueyonder email account which I got given when I joined Virgin (Telewest then) was hacked as they had gotten into my Facebook, Instagram, Spotify and tried bank, paypal. I only know that they had gotten into it as I still have access from Outlook on my iPhone (which was a massive stroke of luck) 

I have now deleted all of my emails, got my social media accounts back but the hackers keep trying and I have to keep on deleting the emails that get sent to this address. They even tried to extort money by threatening to show a list of websites I use (which is mainly sport anyway lol)

I need to close this account but I cannot find anywhere online where I can access it !! I have tried to speak to Virgin many times but they just say that my old email address was deleted when it transferred to a viginmedia.com address (THIS IS NOT TRUE) as the hackers are in the account. 

If anyone knows a way to delete my old email Blueyonder email account this would end a month of stress and turmoil !

PLEASE HELP !!

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dazzah45 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with hacking and your old blue yonder email. We can understand your concern and want to do our best to help as soon as possible. To further look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs