Menu
Jonn1801
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Old Blueyonder account hacked 2

I have an old Blueyonder email account that has been hacked but I can't even see it in settings to manage/delete the unwanted email address - removed

This goes back to the days when we could have several BY email addresses, each with 3 or 4 aliases.

Could you delete the account or raise a ticket for me, please.

many thanks

--Jon

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Blueyonder account hacked 2

Hi @Jonn1801

Thank you for your post regarding your old Blueyonder email address, is this a primary email address that is linked to an active Virgin account? If so, we will not be able to delete it unfortunately.

But if the email address is not linked to an active account, I'd be happy to get this deleted for you.

Please do let me know,

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
Jonn1801
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response, Selena.

No, the email address that I would like to be deleted is not a primary email address.

What are the next steps? 

thanks

--Jon

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jon,

I'll just need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message so that we can get this sorted for you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos