Menu
HowardFree
Joining in
Message 1 of 39
Flag for a moderator

OX Apps Login screen.

I’ve started seeing today when trying to log into my Virgin email after my normal sign in process for my account going to email throws up another sign in... I get the OX Apps Login screen. 

I have read about this before and know it is a glitch and should not happen. In these difficult times I am reluctant to sign in twice especially a dodgy looking OXapp sign in.

Can someone flag this up to the tech dept of Virgin.

cheers

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: OX Apps Login screen.

Nothing to flag up. The issue is always caused by a corrupt browser cache or cookie on your system. Clear your browser cache and cookies and it will go away. You see the blue OxApp suite because that is the underlying software on which the VM mail platform runs. An incorrect connection produces that. Nothing to worry about.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

muffmasterh
Dialled in
Message 3 of 39
Flag for a moderator

why has my reply to this answer been magically deleted ?

see some others have reported this issue, suggestions are it is cookies or it is a google chrome issue are WRONG !!

I TRIED incognito & tried using edge and i STILL GET THE OX APP SUITE again

i am ntlworld of course ( the address that always has all the problems )

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!! 

0 Kudos
julialan
Tuning in
Message 4 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Email

I can't log into my email,  OX APP suite pops up 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 39
Flag for a moderator

You can try and abide by the Forum rules and not post all over the place with the same question. Your previous post has been moved off the public Forum because it violated the rule of one issue one thread. But for your information, if the solution suggested doesn't work for you it is because you are not deleting the right set of cookies. You need to ensure that the deletion picks up all the virginmedia.com cookies. I have been using Chrome exclusively and I have seen this issue only once and I practised what I preach. It worked like a dream.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

You see the blue OxApp suite because that is the underlying software on which the VM mail platform runs. An incorrect connection produces that. Nothing to worry about.

First thing is to try fixing it yourself, as this is probably a corrupt cookies/cache issue. Try a different browser to confirm. If you can get through on a different browser, then the solution is to clear the cookies and cache in your preferred browser, then close and restart.

Post back to confirm that works, if not we can try other ideas.  Best wishes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Kudos
dazseaton
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login page - OX App Suite

Hi there,

I'm using Win 10 (upto date) and the latest version of firefox and I am getting the Ox app suite login prompt today.

Tried in Chrome and that seems to work.

Kind regards,

Darren

0 Kudos
muffmasterh
Dialled in
Message 8 of 39
Flag for a moderator

then be nice if we got some answers & not get fobbed off.

Incognito is now working for me but it wasn't earlier, also as i say this was not limited to Chrome as suggested.

0 Kudos
muffmasterh
Dialled in
Message 9 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email

this didn't work because i was getting it on egde & chrome.

I was also getting it on incognito which should rule out the cookies/cache issue as i understand 

However incognito is working now thank goodness.

However i suspect this was not the " it's your fault not virgins " issue as some were keen to paint although i am not suggesting that you were.

0 Kudos
cric
Dialled in
Message 10 of 39
Flag for a moderator

Re: Login page - OX App Suite

Exactly the same here. Doesn't work with Firefox but does with MS Edge

0 Kudos