cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLd NTL email account Hacked

Deanofire1
Joining in

Hi there.

I have an old NTLworld email address that i no longer use but have just realised i still had it connected to old accounts.

Two weeks ago my son was locked out of his xbox account and has lost all of his paid for games and progress due to a security breach and belive it or not microsoft will only reply to the NTLworld account even though i have a current email connected,

then this morning my Facebook account was hacked and the email verications are being sent to the old NTL email address , so it must still be open but it would seem i am the only person who can not access it ?

PLEASE PLEASE  HELP ME ?

tia

Dean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey Deanofire1, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about what has happened.

Once you leave us your email will get deleted within 90 days, once this email is gone unfortunately this means its gone for good.

We can look at getting this closed and to double check everything for you, I will send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Deanofire1
Joining in

Hi  Yesterday i got a message from admins saying they would contact me, but this message seems to have disappeared, can i still expect a reply ?

TIA

Dean

Hey Deanofire1, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about what has happened.

Once you leave us your email will get deleted within 90 days, once this email is gone unfortunately this means its gone for good.

We can look at getting this closed and to double check everything for you, I will send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?