Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld

Once again i am unable to read my email on virgin media page.happened a few weeks ago.can someone help please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

email

can only view my email on private page anyone know why

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

email

a month ago i couldnt get into my email but managed by viewing private page. after a week i could view it normally.  at the time i was told my email had been locked and it was then unlocked.  the same thing has happened again to view my email i have to go into private page.  anyone know why this is happening

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: email

@danie1991 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

Sorry, email is not an area I know a lot about so I'll let the more knowledgeable members of the community contribute instead.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you can access the email page in a private window but not otherwise the likely cause is a corrupt browser cookie or cache entry.  Using a private window overrides the cache and cookies.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ok thanks i will trythat. although it happened a nonth ago for a week.but i will take your advice thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

the same things happened as happened before.suddenly i am able to read emails again so it must be a problem with virgin media page..

0 Kudos