Menu
CH1882_Hope
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld webmail 403 forbidden

Had an issue accessing my primary ntlworld email account this morning as it kept saying that my mailbox was unavailable.  I phoned the call centre who supposedly unlocked my account but now, when I try to log in, it says Error 403 forbidden.

She seemed to think that it was because there is a known broadband issue in my area and that I had to wait 24-48 hours for it to be fixed and then I'd be able to access my email?

I can access all my other ntlworld/virgin email accounts - which is how I've been able to create this community account! - and have cleared cookies, history and cache on multiple browsers but still get the same error message.

Any help or advice would be gratefully received.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld webmail 403 forbidden

Hi CH1882_Hope

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, I am sorry for the email issue, this should now be resolved. If you are still having issues, please let us know and we can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

CH1882_Hope
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, yes I received a phone call on Friday to let me know that it had been fixed. It was then great that they then waited on the phone for me to confirm that I could log in to my email with no further problems 👍🏻 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fantastic to hear and I'm glad all is now sorted. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos