cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld password not recognised

AndyB71
Joining in

My ntlworld email was working fine, then a few days ago couldn't log in anymore. Message says check your email and password and try again. I haven't changed anything...

I cannot work out how to reset my ntlworld password.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try the forgotten password route https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password

However, if the Ntlworld email address is not attached to your current VM broadband account then it could be in the process of being deleted as an orphaned account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign into the My Virgin Media account for the email address concerned and click on account details and then update settings.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Hi, I don't have a sign in for my ntlworld email. I use a different one for that. It's not linked to my Virgin Media account.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try the forgotten password route https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password

However, if the Ntlworld email address is not attached to your current VM broadband account then it could be in the process of being deleted as an orphaned account.

Thanks Graham,

My mistake, I can see my ntlworld.com email is actually linked to My Virgin Media account, but when I go to sign in I get the message, Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AndyB71

Thanks for the post and welcome to our community forum

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your email. I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some information and to look at getting this sorted for you, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs