Menu
PaulB54-again
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld password changed

Yesterday, John was helping to fix my problem signing into the Virgin Media site - it kept rejecting my authentication info. Now, my ntlworld email has stopped - password has changed (not by me).

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld password changed

Hi @PaulB54-again,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear you've had this issue with your email account recently. Is this ongoing today? If so, have you followed the advice provided by my colleague via private message?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PaulB54-again
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes, thanks. The problem was resolved.

I think there is a peculiar link between Ntlworld email and the Virgin media web-site. Whilst your colleague was kindly fixing my password to the website, my ntlworld email password was also changed.

That change made the ntlworld email (whose address is also my website userid) inaccessible to me, and despite being given the new website password, it was only once I was given and entered the new email password, that was I able to gain access to the website. 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @PaulB54-again,

Thank you for getting back to us with an update. I do apologise for the inconvenience that this has all caused, but I'm glad to hear that this has now been resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything further that we can assist you with at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos