Menu
kdavies28
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld log in

Hi, I desperately need to log into my ntlworld account or gain access to it as there is an email I need to log into another account, I have been in contact with that company and they cannot do anything unless I gain access to this account is there any way I can gain access and or receive the email I need for it. I don’t have the ntlworld anymore obviously however I do still have virgin, I was wondering if I could get some help on this.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld log in

if the email account as already been closed (90 days after you left) you will not be able to get access to the email back.
You need to contact the company and gain access back another way with them
0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld log in

@kdavies28 wrote:

I don’t have the ntlworld anymore obviously however I do still have virgin

Just to clarify, was this ntlworld email account associated with a previous broadband account you had but which was then closed down?

To check if the ntlworld address is still linked to your current Virgin Media broadband account:

a) Log in to your present My Virgin Media account (where you access you billing details for example) http ://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn 

b) Once you are in your Virgin Media account follow the steps below to check the list of email accounts linked to your current Virgin Media broadband account and see if your old ntlworld address is listed there.

manage accounts.png

If it is listed there you should be able to access it by resetting the password. Click the Change button and take it from there.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos