Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld know issue - unable to access my emails for 3 weeks

For the past couple off weeks I have been unable access to my emails. I use outlook, my iPhone mail and web mail to access emails. Out of the blue, one day all applications suddenly started to asked me to log in???  It failed every time using the same login details I have always used. Unable to login I ended up changing my password successfully to see if this would make a difference, but I was still unable to gain access.Smiley Mad Nothing has changed for me because I am still using the same PC and iPhone. I've not changed or played around with any settings either. 

I contacted Virgin and spoke via live chat and after a few minutes and a network test, I was told "Their is a known issue with ntlworld.com. This has been known about for a while and our engineers are still currently in the process of fixing the issue". A week passes and a few days go I receive a txt message saying that the known issue has been resolved. Please try login into you email account. Please txt help if your still having issues. After messaging back help unable to login, I was told I have to now call the general contact number to get help, which is highly frustrating and time consuming. 

Any help or advise would be appreciated. Thx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld know issue - unable to access my emails for 3 weeks

Hi goodwinwwf69,

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your email and it is a known ongoing fault and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Changing passwords has helped some of our users, have you tried clearing your browser cache and then try logging in?

Please also keep an eye on our Sticky threads in the "Email section" of this Community Forum where we will any updates to the fault.

Regards,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes I’ve change my password and cleared cache with no luck. It’s so frustrating and amongst other issues I’ve had in the passed with the service I’m now thinking off leaving virgin. 

Thx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Goodwinwwf69,

We would like to take a further look into this via a private message. We will need to confirm a few account details and we will follow up straight away.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos