cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld emails

Davie-C
Joining in

I am able to access my ntlworld emails through the virgin media emails without any problems however my wife has an ntlworld email account that she can't access as she doesn't remember her password. When we try to reset the password it asks for the virgin media account details which are unfortunately in my name only. Is there any way around this? Don't see any options to contact virgin media direct.  Hopefully someone can help

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If you log into 'My Virgin Media', does your wife's email account appear with any others associated with your VM broadband account?

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Davie-C wrote:

When we try to reset the password it asks for the virgin media account details which are unfortunately in my name only. Is there any way around this?

All Virgin Media email accounts (and that includes legacy domains such as Ntlworld) are linked to a Broadband account.

If your wife's Ntworld email account is a secondary address to your VM broadband  account the easiest way to reset the password is as follows:

• Sign into your "My Virgin Media" account, that's the one were you can view your VM bills and package details) from here https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn 
  • The MYA interface is being updated but at the moment once you have signed in you need to click on "Account settings" then "Account details"
  • Then click on the "Manage accounts" and select your wife's email address.
  • Then click on View/Change to the right of the address
  • Then click on Change to the right of password.

You can then enter the new password and then again to confirm it.

Hope that all makes sense.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Davie-C

Thanks for your post 

Can I just ask if you have managed to reset the password, from the advice given above 

If not please let me know and I can take a look from here 

Gareth_L