cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email

jackmcguire1994
Joining in

Hi

I have an old ntlworld email that I have access via IMAP on gmail on my iPhone but i cannot access the credentials, to migrate the account to my new phone

A long while ago I registered a virgin email account with this email address when ntlworld mail stopped working…however when trying to view virgin email for this account it is locked, im not sure if this has also caused some issues on virgin end either 

I need to somehow reset credentials for the imap/webmail settings on this account and setup email forwarding to my new main email address,

please help

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Is this email linked to a Virginmedia broadband account? Can you access your email by logging in to webmail? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, jackmcguire1984.
Thanks for taking the time to join our help forums and make a post, although we're sorry to see you're facing issues with your email account with us currently.

We'd love to help out, could you please tell us what error you get when trying to access this using your credentials? 
If you click 'on forgot my password' or 'forgot my email' on the sign-in page here (webmail) could you see if this helps resetting your password and gaining access back to this email account?

Also, as you're accessing your mailbox via a client App you can use the info on our page here where you'll find the step-by-step process to generate an App password for your email to use on iMail as well as the IMAP settings to make sure those are all up to date.

Let us know if this helps and how you get on, glad to assist more.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs