cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email

pikachoo9
Tuning in

How do you get accounts reset to work as 151 technical have now killed all my accounts trying to reset one

16 REPLIES 16

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey pikachoo9, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Please can I just confirm if you are having some emails issues at all?

If so there is an issue with these at the moment. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

My main email is fine I have 3 others within the main account these have all been removed/disabled this has happened before and it took months to sort 2 are critical accounts I need these are

[REMOVED]@ntlworld.com

[REMOVED]@ntlworld.com

settings say The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

have tried this with technical for one and it’s now disabled all 3😡

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Hi @pikachoo9 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. The issues that you are having with your emails. Is this when you are accessing on a web browser via the Virgin Media webmail site or through third party platform based app, such as Thunderbird or or via Apple or Android email apps?

Sabrina

Still nothing works when will this be fixed 

Hi @pikachoo9,

I'm sorry to hear that. I can see that my colleague asked you some further questions in our last post here so we can assist you further. Can you please confirm the answers?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Can’t access from anywhere the usual The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

Hi @pikachoo9,

Have you tried accessing via the webmail platform on our website? Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the error message that's appearing for you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

IMG_2780.png

Hi @pikachoo9,

It looks like it's asking for you to adjust/update the password for the affected account(s). Whenever you do that we'd recommend changing it to something unique that's never been used for that account previously.

Can you try this and let us know how you get on, please?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team