Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email

Hi

My ntlworld email hasn’t been working since Thursday. I haven’t had a virgin media account for years. Screen is saying the mail server is not responding/ username or password is incorrect. Unfortunately every password I try doesn’t work. Over the past few weeks I have had problems with people trying to log into my Facebook with my email address, problems with my Amazon account and last week someone from the USA appeared to have my email address. I believe all this is linked so would like to save all of my old emails before changing to a new email account. Without my password this is proving impossible. Can anyone help please. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email

Hello Jusithatkinson1,

Welcome to our community and sorry you're experiencing some email issues.

Any email attached to one of our accounts have 90 days from the account being closed before it is removed. We are aware of cases where the email hasn't been removed and are currently rectifying this. Any email account affected would have received prior notice of this via email before it is removed. As this is a legacy account in question we wouldn't be able to reactivate this or investigate further on this occasion. 

Thank you, Emily.