Menu
Clarabow78
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email suddenly stopped working

I use outlook to access my virgin emails and today it has suddenly stopped. It continually says sign in failed. Tried logging in to my email account, password is correct but it still does not allow me recieve or send emails and everytime I click on my email app on my phone or laptop it comes up with sign in failed message. Tried changing my password on my virgin media that also didn't work? 

Can anyone advise what has happened and how to fix it.

0 Kudos
Clarabow78
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email suddenly stopped working

I still have this problem with my ntlworld email. I can not send or receive emails and says my password is wrong. Spoken to customer service twice, who have tried changing my password but no luck. However, yesterday they confirmed my account has had suspicious attempts to access it so have locked my account. The problem has been passed on to the faults team to call back but still no call back and have no access to my emails.

Please can someone help get my email back and running.

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

are you still a vm customer and is the email linked to your current VM account
0 Kudos
Clarabow78
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes I'm still with Virgin and have a valid account as all was fine until last Thursday. When I last spoke to them on Monday they said they locked account due to suspicious activity. Awaiting a phoncall back but not had one yet.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Clarabow78,

Apologies for the delayed response. Have you been able to get things sorted since your post? 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos