cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email problems cannot access

milliemog999
Joining in

Hi

I access my main email (ntlworld) through my phone and yesterday I started getting fail messages when I open my emails, that it could not get Mail because the password was missing. When I go to settings the password that has not been changed for some time is still showing as active.

I have tried to access the account using my laptop and logging through virgin media but I cannot log on through there either - the password I think it is is coming up as an error so when I try to reset and recover the password I keep hitting a brick wall, I have tried to recover where I detail the account number and last bill but I just keep getting a message saying please enter correct bill details (I know the details are correct as I have the latest bill on my phone) I even called yesterday to be told perhaps the reset part of the website is down and to try again but I am concerned that someone has hacked my account and has changed the password - any idea on how I can get this resolved please? 

11 REPLIES 11

Can you send Paul my way as I am getting nowhere with exactly the same issue!

Hello Muppetmrs1

Apologies you are having the same issue

I can help with this 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L