cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email outbound messages are locked

ntlworlddoomed
Joining in

ntlworlddoomed_0-1655757015336.png

My ntlworld.com email address outbound emails are locked.  Nothing will send from my mobile, laptop or the virgin media webmail app.  I can receive but not send.  It has been like this since April and i have tried resetting the password and waiting (up to a week) several times, but nothing has worked.  All the settings are correct - its the message above that is causing the problem.   I have tried webchat, calling,  - incredibly frustrated and really quite urgently need this fixed now. 

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ntlworlddoomed, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your email account at the moment, we are here to help. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to view the image attached, what is the message you are getting please?

Thanks, 

Nat

Thanks, 

It says message could not be sent to .... sending mailbox (421 421 4. 1. 0 SMTP417).......my email address.... is locked. 

then lots of random numbers....

Thank you. 

I would be happy to look in to this further but I will just need to confirm a few details via private message. 

I will pop this over to you now and this should be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat