cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email not working

Eleanorpaton
Tuning in

Hi

Posting on behalf of my Dad who has been unable to access his Ntlworld account for some time now. Emails can be sent from it it seems but not receiving emails and also email history missing so no recent ones showing in inbox. Asking him to verify password for server on log in? Please advise how to resolve. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Eleanorpaton thanks for your reply.

Perhaps the steps advised here may help with getting things resolved? Please try to follow this as this has helped a lot of customers with email issues in differing apps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Eleanorpaton,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that your Dad is having with their email account, is your dad still an active customer with us and if so is he able to login to his online account using the same details?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi there
He wasn’t able to log in online it said they didn’t recognise his name? Is there a phone number he could use? 
thanks

@Eleanorpaton wrote:

Hi there
He wasn’t able to log in online it said they didn’t recognise his name? Is there a phone number he could use? 
thanks

That message is a little concerning as it suggests that the email account and mailbox may have been disabled in preparation for deleting. As above, is your Dad a current VM broadband customer?

If not then the help that the forum team can provide will be very limited.

Hi

yes he is a customer but when we tried to log in on the website it didn’t recognise his surname it said. I think he has tv, mobile and internet all with virgin. Is there a phone number he can call?

thanks

Eleanor

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks is that the one you would call for this issue?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Eleanorpaton wrote:

Thanks is that the one you would call for this issue?

Yes, that is the number for support.

select the option for technical issues> email

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for coming back to us Eleanorpaton, has your Dad been able to speak to the team since your post yesterday?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Think he was on hold so long he gave up to be honest so think he will be trying again today.