Menu
PaulLisa
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email not working

Good afternoon,

My husband is the main account holder but I’m the one who takes care of all the emails. We’ve not been able to access our account or emails for 3 weeks now & have got in contact with virgin media many of times & the problem still hasn’t been resolved. 

We was passed on to someone who used to be a technician for virgin media but now works in the call centre & was given a ticket number. They said that it should be sorted by the 12th April but we have important emails which we are not able to access.

When we try to login it says “we did not recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again.”

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Lisa & Paul

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email not working

Hi Lisa & Paul,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your email account.

I can see that our technician advised you that this would be resolved by the 12th of April. Are you now able to access your email account? Do you need any further help with this?

Thanks,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
PaulLisa
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laurie,

I’ve just checked & it’s still not working. Still coming up with the message “We didn’t recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again”

Thanks,

Lisa & Paul

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi PaulLisa, 

I am sorry about this I can take a look into this for you I will pop you over a private message and we can go from there

Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi PaulLisa, 

I have raised an IT ticket, here is the reference P010517843. Any updates we will let you know 🙂
Zoie

0 Kudos
PaulLisa
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok, thank you

0 Kudos