cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email not working yet, its been off since 19 June

West08159
Joining in
  • Ntlworld email not available
  • Failed on 19 June, one or two overnight emails appeared in morning but I can't send or receive
  • Outlook constantly asks me to re-enter passwords
  • Password re-entered but no improvement
  • Access on 'phone app also fails
  • Locking into VirginMedia using my ntlworld email also fails
3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @West08159 

Thanks for posting on my community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email.

What error message are you getting when trying to log in using our Virgin Media web mail service? Please do let us know and we'll investigate further if needs be.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Error message is "user name or password incorrect" or words to that effect.  It has delivered in the last 5 minutes delivered 19 incoming emails, the earliest shows it was sent at 21:56 Mon 19/06/2023!  It has also managed to send an email that has been in the Outlook Outbox for 48hrs.  First incoming emails that have arrived in day time since 19th.  Like others I've now moved everything I can think of to my Gmail account.  Internet has been appalling since 19th, I've spoken to neighbours who have similar problems.  Over the last 2 years we've become used to Netflix etc freezing/crashing after 30-45 minutes of every film.  I'm paying £70‐90 pm for 250MB but it dips to under 0.3 and cuts off completely for 1-10 minutes most days.  VM checks on connection are still showing intermittent faults in the area. Time to leave I think . . .

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @West08159 

Thanks for your response

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further so we can look to have this resolved, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs