cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email issues

Exbeckers123
Settling in

For the past 2 days now I keep getting the following error message when trying to log into 2 of my secondary account Ntlworld email addresses which is so frustrating as I use both for business purposes.

I can only ever usually access my emails via logging into virginmedia.com and clicking the email tab.

The error message I keep getting is as follows:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Please help?!

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The first thing to do is change the password for the secondary account.  You can do this via the My Virgin Media page for you primary account by going to the My Profile > Manage Accounts tab and click on view/change next to the secondary account concerned.

If that doesn't unlock the mailbox post back and wait for the VM Forum Team to reach this thread and advise further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Exbeckers123,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the mailboxes currently.

Have you been able to reset the password at all as per Graham's advice? 

If this is still unsuccessful we will be happy to take a closer look for you to try and get this unlocked.

Keep us posted.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide