cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email has been hacked and they are now accessing my other accounts

GeorgeB33
Joining in

I need my NTLworld email deleting as I am unable to change the password and the account has been hacked. The hacker is now changing passwords, email addresses and accessing data from other accounts. This needs to be completed as a matter of urgency. 

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GeorgeB33,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear that your account has become compromised. I'll be able to assist in getting the account deleted for you as soon as possible.

I've sent you a private message so I can take your details. 

Thank you 

Beth

GeorgeB33
Joining in

Hi, I have been told Friday that the IT department will delete the email account but it is still active and still being used to access my other account. 

I have no way to change the password as its not attached to a virgin media account, can a timescale be given for this to be deleted as its causing many issues! 

Hi George,

I'm afraid that the IT Team have not yet worked the ticket, this is likely because they are closed over the weekend. However I have, of course, asked for them to look into this as a priority. As soon as I receive confirmation from them that it has been deleted, I will let you know.

Thanks so much for your patience. I appreciate the urgency of this matter. 

Beth