cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email hacked

carlward6
Joining in

I have had an email, from my own email address to say that they have my password. They have quoted my password, which is correct, but I have a ntlworld account and when I try and login it tells me the email address does not exist

I have seen similar posts and it appears I need to contact you to assist with resetting my password on my ntlworld account. Can you help me with this please?

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@carlward6 Is the email address concerned connected to your current VM broadband account?

If not the only option available to the VM Forum Team is likely to be deleting the orphaned email address.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @carlward6 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about what's happened 😔

If you're able to answer the question posed by @Graham_A, that'd be much appreciated.

If your e-mail address needs to be deleted, we can certainly help you with that.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

I don’t believe it is connected, however I still use my @ntlworld email account from time to time so ideally I would still like to have access and use this. Is there anyway you could contact me to arrange a password reset?

Many thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to confirm some details. 

I do have to advise though if it is not connected to an active account we are very limited on what can be done. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.