cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email hacked

Maggy29
Joining in

Hi. 
My ntlworld email account has recently been hacked. This was set up many years ago when we had Virgin Media Broadband which has since been cancelled. Could you please tell me how I can cancel my ntlworld account so that it can no longer be used by me or any hackers. 
I would really appreciate your help. 
Many thanks

Lesley

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Maggy29,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your NTL world email account,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get the process of deleting your email address deleted from our system but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the affected address Maggy29, I have now passed this to our support team to be looked into further and have the address removed from the system.

I will be back in touch as soon as they confirm the address has been removed.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Maggy29,

I have just heard back from the team and your email address has now been removed from our system.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Many thanks for dealing with this so promptly. I will now delete the account from my mobile/PC.

kind regards