Menu
THEPHILMANSHOW
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email hacked

Hi all, my ntlworld email has been hacked. I keep getting mysterious emails and new sign ups and changed passwords. I am not currently a virgin customer, but have had this email account for about 18 years and I have been a customer on and off during that time.

I need to try and reaccess it as they have now changed my password so I can no longer use the inbox. The trouble is most of my stuff is emailed there.

Can anyone help me reaccess the account or at least help me lock it down/remove it?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email hacked

Hi THEPHILMANSHOW,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you NTL world email has been hacked.

As you aren't currently a customer the only thing we are able to do is permanently deleted the emails as there isn't an active account.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
THEPHILMANSHOW
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Please can the account be deleted as suggested?

Regards, Phil

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi THEPHILMANSHOW, thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry your issue with your NTLWorld email address has not been resolved. I would certainly like to help you resolve this moving forwards. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos