Menu
Faulpart
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email hacked

• Hello. I left virgin media 5 years ago. My ntlworld email was hacked in February. I cannot acsess it and the hackers keep opening accounts in my name using this email.
  • Ive tried contacting virgin and keep getting told it was deleted soon after I left them. I know this isnt the case (i was still using it until it got hacked). the email is still live when I checked on mailstester today.
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ntlworld email hacked

Hi Faulpart, thansk for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your ntlworld email address. We can raise a ticket with IT to ensure it gets deleted. I'll get in touch via PM to confirm the details so we can proceed, and hop to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Faulpart

Thanks so much for your Private Message to @Tom_F and for the information in regards to your email address. 

I can confirm we have logged your request with our IT team under reference number P010107852; the timescale for his is around 5 working days although is usually much sooner; once we have any update, we'll be sure to let you know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had a reply already for you @Faulpart and I can confirm that the email has now been fully deleted 🙂 

You can check this yourself via the website Mailtester.com

If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to get back in touch; stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Faulpart
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much. We really appreciate this

0 Kudos