Menu
daveofindia
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email accounts

My wife is being harassed and threatened which has been reported to the Police. She is in her 60's and is disabled. We have changed our mobile phone numbers and deleted all our email addresses and set up new ones. We left Virgin over three years ago as they did not cover the area that we moved to. We had two old Ntl world email accounts that should have been deleted with 90 days of us leaving. they are still active and I am unable to delete them. Having contacted Apple with this problem they say they will have to be deleted by Virgin. Can someone from virgin contact me as a matter of urgency in order to get these two email addresses deleted. Thank you

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email accounts

The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread, either later this evening or tomorrow.

Watch out for a reply here from the team.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi daveofindia,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your wife is being harassed and that your old emails haven't been deleted, is the account in your name where these old emails are from?

If the account was in your name I will be more than happy to do this for you, if the account was in your wires name then it will need to be her we speak to.

so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
daveofindia
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This matter was dealt with promptly and efficiently by Virgin.

Thank you to them and everyone who responded.

Kind REgards

David

0 Kudos