Menu
Gixeso1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email account not loading

hi

I can sign in my Virgin Media account but in the last week as soon as I try to access my email I get an Oops message and We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

Apparently I need the page resetting? Or something else?

thanks for any help

Giles

0 Kudos
John2021
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email account not loading

I had and still have a problem with my ntl email accounts , one has been fixed and the other is still waiting to be fixed , wonder if it’s because it’s ntl and not a virgin address .

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@John2021 wrote:

I had and still have a problem with my ntl email accounts , one has been fixed and the other is still waiting to be fixed , wonder if it’s because it’s ntl and not a virgin address .

The Forum team have responded to you on your own thread  regarding that account.

However just to put the record straight re your question "wonder if it’s because it’s ntl and not a virgin address ."

In fact, ntlworld.com is a Virgin Media address. All the so called legacy domains from the various companies who merged or were taken over to form Virgin Media all run on the same email platform as Virginmedia.com accounts.

Just a quick update. Katie_WT has just updated your thread to say the IT team have resolved your problem.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Gixeso1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

this issue is now resolved, not sure what the problem was, here's hoping this is a permanent fix
thanks
Giles
0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Gixeso1 wrote:
this issue is now resolved,

Thanks for letting us know.

Coenoby

If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Gixeso1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi 

where did you see this update? I can't see it in this thread

'Just a quick update. Katie_WT has just updated your thread to say the IT team have resolved your problem.'

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Gixeso1 wrote:

hi 

'Just a quick update. Katie_WT has just updated your thread to say the IT team have resolved your problem.'

That was a reference to a post in a different thread started by John2021, who then hijacked your thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

coenoby
Super solver
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Gixeso1 wrote:

Sorry for the confusion. As Graham_A has kindly pointed out, my post was in answer to John2021 who had jumped onto your thread. (I did quote him at the start of my post. 😉 )

Just to clarify,the main reason I made that post was because John2021 had expressed doubt regarding the status of ntlworld.com email accounts and I wanted to clear that up for anyone else reading this thread.

Coenoby