cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email account hacked

Sue1986
Joining in

Hi there, my mums ntlworld email has also been hacked. We would like to change the password on the account. Can you assist please? 

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried following the advice here, My Virgin media email has been hacked | Virgin Media Help?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Sue1986, thanks for reaching our on our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of this email issue your mother has, have you been able to reset the password for this following the advice from our insightful member above?

Regarding this issue, we'd need the account to be active so we can assist further if needed.
Can you please confirm if your mother is currently a customer with active services?

Let us know where you are since your last post on Friday and we'll be happy to help with any issues.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

To clarify, her ntlworld email address is a legacy email account that was taken over by virgin apparently. She wants the whole account deleted. What info do you need to be able to do this please? 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sue1986,

Thanks for coming back to us. We'll be more than happy to help delete the old email permanently.

More information about Hacked Emails can be read on our website as suggested by @用心棒.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. If you're having issues locating this, let me know and I can help. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs