cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld additional email not accessible

Damien_1960_15
Joining in

For the last two days my wif'es additional email account under Ntlworld has not been letting her login saying the password or username is incorrect. Every time we try and use the reset password setting we either get error code API03 or if we use the option of "no access to email" and it comes up with date of birth and security question and we enter the right details it just refreshes the screen and no further like again as if the error code API03 has happened but it doesn't show it. Before anyone suggests we remove cache or cookies etc and try again we have tried this on many different devices some that have not been used to access this email from in the past so that solution won't suffiuce here. I'm getting the impression that Virgin Media's password reset system is failing miserably at this time so how can we get someone from Virgin to sort this without having to sit on a phone for hours in a queue costing me money?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Akua

Thanks for resetting the password and hopefully these access issues on these old email accounts will not happen again.

Damien

Tony4Badgers
Tuning in

I have had a similar issue see my separate question that hasn't been resolved

Tony4Badgers
Tuning in

Virgin media.jpg

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Tony4Badgers,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced regarding MyVM, I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

You'll find the message within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain