Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld account

Hi, my ntlworld account was hacked, how do I get into it to change my password? When I  try it says it does not exist but I had emails at the weekend?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld account

Hi Ribnib, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this fixed, sorry to hear about your Email password. 

You can change your password for your Email through your Virgin Media Online Account, there is a section for your emails that are connected to your Media account, there is an option to update your password for the Email there. 

Let me know if this works.

Kind regards,

Megan_L

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello, I hadn’t linked the account to this new email yet so now the password has been changed I cannot do this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ribnib,

Thanks for coming back to us. Is the NTL world email address linked to an active account? If not, the only things we can offer is we can try doing a move and transfer from the account which it was associated too, to the new account. Though if this was done, it would remove any emails on the new account. 

Or we can get our IT team to delete the NTL world email address for you if you no longer use it? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello, no it’s an old account I have had for a long time but I’ve always been a virgin/ntl customer. I can set up a new account and add it and then can you transfer the emails to it? The issue is passwords are being changed and I cannot access the emails to say that I did not request them. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ribnib,

Thanks for getting back to us, I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Have you had a previous account with us and set your NTL email up with then moved and set up a new email with the new account. If your NTL email address is not linked to your active Virgin media account we cannot change the passwords to it.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello, if I set up an account along side my current email would you be able to send my old NTL emails to this new one?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Ribnib, we wouldn't be able to send you or retrieve any of the emails from your former account as we don't have access to this account, if you no longer have access to this address, we can only raise a ticket to get your old mailbox removed from our system.

Regards

Steven_L