Menu
PS112
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld account needs urgent resetting.

I need to reset the password on my ntlworld email account but can not find a way to do it.

I am no longer with Virgin who were of no help when I spent 1.5 hours on the phone with them and my present supplier can not help.  Have been hacked to its urgent that I can change my password. Please can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld account needs urgent resetting.

The only help you will get from VM staff here is to fully delete the offending e-mail address. You will not have access restored. The plain position is that if you are not a VM broadband customer you have no right to use the VM mail system. Access to it and account deletion from it should have taken place 90 days after you left VM.  

Wait here for a VM staff member to respond to take details privately and remove the account from further ihacking.

Sorry but that is the position.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld account needs urgent resetting.

Thanks for posting PS112 and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with a former email address. I would like to help you resolve this issue. To enable me to do so I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos