Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld Email access denied

My wife has an ntlworld.com email account which she has had for years but she cannot access it now, how does she reset password.

I am the virgin media account holder but use Gmail.

When I log into virgin media account here are no email accounts there 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld Email access denied

Is it possible you moved house or had a break in service?  If a Move & Transfer was not done at the time, your wife's email address may be an orphan.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073/

Please double check the billing account - there should be at least 1 email address showing in My profile (scroll down to my services).  Also look on the Manage Accounts tab (see photos).  If there, you can reset the password.

Then, please run the address through mailtester.com and let us know if it is VALID or not valid/invalid.

If Valid, the Forum Team may be able to request the Move & Transfer via a ticket to the email provisioning team.  Invalid means it is too late. Let us know the state of things (but don't give your personal details, that should only be done by private message).

Caveat:  Move & Transfer deletes any existing addresses in your current billing account - so you have to weigh that up for yourself.

my services.pngnew account.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos