cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld Archived Emails

Kieron320
Joining in

Still cannot access my archived emails on my Virgin Media Ntlworld account. I have tickets for a concert this weekend I cannot access! I received an email last week from Virgin stating they are working hard to resolve this issue but still no resolution or update after a week! I’m my view Virgin Media is no longer fit for purpose and I will be looking to leave after being a customer for over 10 years. Too many Broadband outages and now they’ve lost my archived emails = a bloody disgrace!

2 REPLIES 2

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Kieron320, thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community, nice to have you on board.

Sorry to see you're frustrated about the email issues faced recently and wish to leave us due to this. 😞

We have now restored the ability to send and receive emails for all affected accounts. Our teams are continuing to work flat out to restore historic emails into the inboxes of a small proportion of accounts. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can you give us some indication when my emails will be stored (ntlworld.com) - I have to prepare accounts and am missing all my receipts and invoices