cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntl world email

slee1
Tuning in

Hi, just setting up new phone and can't remember my ntlworld email password. Is there a way to reset this?

I'm still using this email and it has been working without an issue.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Each email address now has its own My VM account

Secondary accounts changes now have to be made via the My Virgin Media account for the secondary email.

Sign into the account here: https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media using the email address concerned and the current password. Once logged in click on Account Settings then Account details. You should now see the options to change password etc.

If that isn't available try https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password

If no security answers have been set for the email address concerned then you will need to call in for support and select technical issues> email

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, I've tried both but unfortunately don't remember my password so can't log in that way. Have tried to call virgin media but help with email isn't an option! 

I don't have an existing account with them so unable to get through their automated service.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

In that case you are probably out of luck, as email accounts not linked to a current VM broadband account are being closed down. 

It's just possible that a staff member may pick this up and offer to get you temporary access, but don't rely on it.

You need to set up a new email account on another service.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hey slee1.

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your NTL world email.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L