Menu
7ont
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ntl email not working

I am a virgin media customer,  I also have an ntlworld.com email address that hasn't worked on my virgin media for months. Tried to access it from different devices, but same message pops up.Thanks if there is any help.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntl email not working

what is the message
And is the email linked to your current VM account
0 Kudos
7ont
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

It says this:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Don't think that it's linked to my Virgin media account.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

normally that error means its bean locked for security reasons. you'll need to change the password before VM can unlock it.

But to do this the email needs to be linked to your account. If its not its at rest of being deleted at any time. It should already have been deleted.

You'll need to arrange a move and transfer with VM but this will lose any email accounts only our current account and replace them with all email form the old account.
0 Kudos
7ont
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ntl email was linked ( and still might be), but also have Yahoo email linked.

Is it possible to have both linked?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

yahoo has nothing to do with VM. your yahoo account is not connected to the VM account
0 Kudos
7ont
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I know that, but VM contact me through Yahoo.

So ntl is linked as that was the original email before VM took over.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

If the Ntlworld email address is on your current VM account you should be able to set and change the password in your My Virgin Media account page.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
7ont
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ok, I've gone into "my profile" and changed my password, but this still won't give me access to the ntl email. Page simply not there. Same message as before.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Can you confirm that the Ntlworld email in question was showing under the My Profile page?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos