Menu
WL123
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ntl email not accessible on PC.

I have phoned twice because I cannot access my ntlworld emails on my PC. The account is still active and I can get the emails on my phone. i cannot sign into my virginmedia account either.

Each time I go through the same things, hours on hold and no resolution. Promise of call backs which don't happen.

Clear cache, use a different browser, reset password, create new account, nothing works.

Case was closed despite no resolution or notification to me.

Passed around again today, went through the same things. Insisted I'm put through to IT the person who answered after a 30 minutes wait, wasn't IT and didn't resolve the problem. 

Been promised another call back.

Shoddy service for a customer of 20 years. 

Appalling.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntl email not accessible on PC.

@WL123 

What error message are you seeing when you try to access the email account at this link:

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
WL123
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham

The various messages tell me my email account address doesn't exist.

It does.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to check what is happening for you when they reach this thread later today or tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
WL123
Joining in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

Every time I speak to someone they put me through the same 'solutions' can't resolve it and promise a call back that never comes. 

Frankly I'm at the end of my tether with them. Never wanted to change my email address because it would be hassle, but the customer service I've had over this issue is making me think again. 20+ years a customer, saddens me.

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @WL123

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear you are having this issue with your email and communicating with our customer service teams. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this a little further. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your profile to alert you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Wallaby
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I am facing exactly the same problem! I have called 9 times now, been told it's been referred to IT 3 times and I've raised a complaint. Still no email access over a month later. Astounded at the lack of customer service!!! 

0 Kudos
WL123
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I feel comforted someone has the same problem, but definitely not hopeful it will be resolved.

It's the lack of someone to speak to who can look deeper than just a superficial solution. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@WL123  Have you replied to the Private Message that @Ashleigh_C  has sent you?  Without a reply Ashleigh will not be able to investigate this for you.

0 Kudos
WL123
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes, we have had some correspondence. No resolution so far.

0 Kudos