Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving email from my secondary email address

Cbro57
Joining in

Hi

I set the secondary email up years ago, forwarding to my primary

NTL email address, this has stopped working since the outage.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cbro57,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your mailbox! 

Have you taken a look at our Login Problems page to see if this can help?

Please give it a go and if you're still having issues, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist further. 😊 

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The primary ntl account drips mail through very little though. There is no email from the secondary ntl account at all. I cannot login at all to the secondary account.

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cbro57,

Thanks for coming back to us. Can you confirm if the secondary email account is connected to an active Virgin Media Broadband account? 

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Yes, it is. I have active broadband with virgin since the NTL days.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cbro57,

Thanks for confirming! I'll be happy to look into this further for you and see how I can assist. 

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Cbro57
Joining in

I am a virgin customer with only a broadband account did have phone that got cancelled.

My primary NTL email account appears to be working I have a secondary NTL account of which no mail is being recieved, by now probably hundreds outstanding.

I have tried to login and reset password, this does not work.

Someone from the forum tried to progress the call, but I'm afraid after many questions including the last one. What my bank sort code was - I gave up - sorry.

I just felt that I was in the wrong for it not working.

I just assumed that it was a run-of -the-mill everyday helpdesk call?

I decided to try once more, maybe someone different can pick this up - tvm

Cheers

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Cbro57,

Sorry to hear you feel this way and have had this experience. The questions my colleague was asking was so that we can clear security with you to discuss the issue with you. We do this to ensure we are speaking to the account holder so that your information is kept safe. If you want me to look into this in private message I can but would likely have to go through the same questions as my colleague, I can see you are still in a private message with them so would advise responding back there. 

Joe

Hey Joe

Frustrated with it, I seemed to give lots of info.

I will try again with you, if you're OK with that?

I thought the other colleague had closed the conversation

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Cbro57,

Our private messages stay open, if we have one with you, you can message us as many times and we will respond if we have invited you for one, I will send you a private message myself now to go through this with you and ascertain what is causing this issue,

Joe