cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving some emails

welshfarg0
Joining in

I'm not receiving emails from one particular source. When this happened before, I was able to talk to a technician who fixed the problem. Nowadays, I simply cannot get through to talk to anyone at Virgin.

2 REPLIES 2

AlexanderMTTH
Superfast

Hey. 

If it's a personal e-mail address, check the Blacklist in the settings and see if that e-mail has been accidentally blacklisted.
Also, check if you have the setting to automatically reject all SPAM messages. Sometimes when I had that level of SPAM filtering it kind of filter out a lot of e-mails.  

If you have NTL or Bluyoder, I don't know how those look, but it might be the same as these. 

Hope this helps. 

Screenshot 2021-08-31 22.37.23.png

Thanks and regards,
Alexander

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @welshfarg0.

Welcome the the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm very sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be very frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Have you checked the Blacklist in your settings and tried adjusting your spam filters as advised by @AlexanderMTTH

Let us know 🙂 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide