cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving new emails ntlworld

KFo
Tuning in

I am suddenly not receiving emails to my ntlworld account, does anyone know if there is an issue? I can't login to my virginmedia as it won't accept the old email address as a login or do a password reset.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi KFo, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access the email and emails only remain active on active account. 

Kind regards, Chris.  

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @KFo, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the lack of E-Mails coming into your NTLWorld account.

Can you please confirm if they're coming through when logging into the account via our webmail services?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi @David_Bn

If I try to login via the Web it says my password is incorrect. Then if I try to do a password re-set it errors and says to use the email address I use to sign in to virgin media (which I believe I am). Thank you

Thanks for coming back to me @KFo.

Can you possibly confirm if you're an active subscriber to Virgin Media's services?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

No we haven't been for around 10 years, but have always used the email address.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Then unfortunately your ntl email account has finally been closed, as VM only supports email for broadband customers. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi KFo, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to access the email and emails only remain active on active account. 

Kind regards, Chris.