Menu
sjp1809
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving my Bueyonder emails

Hi,

I have not received an email since midnight last night and frustratingly i cant contact anyone to ask a question or get any help.

Can someone please read this and get in touch to sort it, i am desperate but you won't be able to email me...How ironic

Stuart P

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving my Bueyonder emails

@sjp1809 wrote:

I have not received an email since midnight last night

Hackers often set up a filter in a VM Webmail account to direct incoming emails away from your account to another they control, so the first thing to check is that your email account has not been hacked.

Sign into your VM webmail account here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  If the hacker has changed the password you will have to use the 'Forgotten your password?' link on the page to reset it.

Then you can check for filters by:

Clicking on the System menu icon (the 3 horizontal bars) on the right side of the menu bar

Then click the Settings menu option.

Expand the Email options item from the list.

Select Filter Rules from the new list

That will show any filters that have been set up.

If there are filters you do not recognise you will need to follow the steps here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked 

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving my Bueyonder emails

Hey sjp1809,

We have an known issue that is being resolved at the moment, 

Virgin Media Mail is having trouble receiving emails at the moment, stating your mailbox is full. We are sorry about this, our engineers are looking at fixing this as soon as possible.

The resolution time for this is 12pm tomorrow, this is displayed on our service status page you can keep track of the fault and register for updates here 

Regards

Steven_L

Regards

Steven_L