Menu
Becca777
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving emails

Around December/January, a few of my social media/shopping accounts were hacked and so I changed all my email passwords, etc, just in case. Since then, for around 80% of the things I have ordered online, I haven't received notifications for or if I sign up to something I don't get the verification email so can't join. A few companies have said it has blocked them from sending to my email but I don't know why this might be?

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving emails

Did you follow the guidance here Compromised Email Account advice with particular attention to checking Filter Rules?

The sender would have seen the reason for the block, ask the companies for that detail.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving emails

Hi @Becca777,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear you've had this trouble with your email account recently. Have you checked your spam/junk folder to ensure that the emails you're referring to haven't been placed there in error?

I would also advise checking over your spam filter settings, more info on which can be found here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos