Menu
suzanne6
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving emails - virgin.net

Hi - I have a virgin.net account and for the last 3 days I've had not emails coming through.  I can send them but not receive them.  I've changed my password and have checked that there's no rogue forwarding instruction on the account.

As usual I can't get hold of anyone on the phone.  Any thoughts?

S

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving emails - virgin.net

Hi suzanne6,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out. I do apologise for the delay in getting back to you and I'm sorry that you've been having trouble receiving emails.

Have you been able to resolve this since your post?

If not, could you please let me know whether you've sent yourself test emails from another account? Have you had any notifications or bounceback emails to advise that there's a problem delivering to your email address?

Could you confirm whether you're logging in via our site or a third party client? If you're using a client, have you ensured that all your settings are correct as per the advice on our site?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
suzanne6
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Yes I'm still having the problem.  There's no bounceback from test emails and bizarrely I've had 2 emails in my spam but nothing else.  I can still send from the account too.

I'm accessing via webmail, I also have another virgin address which seems to be working so I assume everything is set up correctly

S

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

Thank you for coming back to me and confirming this information. Virgin.net addresses are all quite old and the majority have been closed down by now. Is this mailbox still linked to active Virgin Media services or are you no longer a customer with us?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
suzanne6
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still a customer and haven't been asked to change it.  As I say I have 2 and the other one seems to be receiving emails

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply suzanne6. 

I am going to need to raise this with our IT team to investigate further. 

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos